Privacy and Cookies Policy
Last Update: February 19th, 2016
1.- Data Protection
WDNA complies with the guidelines of the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos Personales and its implementing regulations .
In that sense, it ensures proper use and handling of personal user data collected primarily through the contact form. These data are processed solely for the purposes of statistical control and responding to the consults sent.
The users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data via postal mail at Atenes St, number 22, postal code 07141, Marratxí – Balearic Islands or by email at email@example.com
In those cases, you should indicate your name and surname, as well as attach a DNI photocopy.
Here you can find the different templates.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser on your computer, mobile or tablet and used to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits. For example, as a way to remember your username and password or the language in which you want to check the website.
What type of cookies are there?
According to the sender
- First party cookies: These ones are sent to your browser from our computers or web domain.
- Third party cookies: These ones are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but from a collaborating third party as for example Google.
According to its lifetime
- Session Cookies: These ones just remain on your device until you leave the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These ones remain on your device for a certain period of time, so every time you visit our website your browser can access them. These cookies stop working past a certain date.
According to its purpose
- Technical Cookies: These ones improve the browsing and the performance of the site.
- Personalized Cookies: These ones allow us to remember your personalized choices every time you visit the site.
- Analytic Cookies: These ones can measure and statistically analyze the use of the website.
Cookies used by WDNA:
List of third party cookies used by WDNA:
Google: These cookies (NID, CONSENT) allow to personalize how do you see ads outside Google and store information for example about the prefered language to show search results.
Youtube: These cookies (CONSENT, YSC or PREF) measure when an embedded video is watched, liked or shared, for example.
3.- How to configure and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, it may worsen the browsing experience of this site. Here you can find how to configure cookies in each browser: